Oct 29, 2008

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, I haven't been online because I cleaned my whole room yesterday and today I put in the big fish tank in my room.

I have monday off of school :] Yayy!

I have to do marching band friday. Booo!

Michael told people who Nat liked. I told her never to tell him everything because he always lies to her and because he's a blabbermouth but since he guessed it she told him anyway. I say she should tell people who HE likes but that particular person has a boyfriend who would kick his butt all the way to next week, but she won't.

I have an electric heater blaring fan noises and stinky smells, and a fishtank making bubbling noises, plus an air cleaning fan making the loudest sound possible on the planet. Guess I'm not watching TV tonight.

Other than the cold, I'm actually looking forward to Friday. It's Halloween so like no one will be there, but we have to do a stupid dance thing. Buuuut it's no uniform! Plus my moms bringing like candy and pop for everyone or something. I'll be toasty, cause I'll get to wear my winter coat, plus I can hang with Emily and Evona since they're my only friends that are gonna be there. Nat and Jessi are going trick or treating :P But, Nat's going with her 6yo brother so I guess it's ok lol. I'm gonna wear thigh-high socks, PJ bottoms, a sweatshirt, a coat, and mittens, plus I'll have a blanket and I have lots of handwarmer things left (I think 3 :D) I was gonna wear my marching shoes, but I don't think I will considering we'll just be in an arc the whole time other than the dance. I'll probably wear my blue and white vans. school colors! haha. i'm switching to lowercase cause i'm too lazy to hit the shift key. my blue and white vans are old skools (they look like 80s shoes lol) and they have little hippos on them. come to think of it, they kinda look like bowling shoes, too. anyway cortney invited me to this bonfire thing at the yacht club after the game but i don't think imma go cause like shell be busy with her other friends there and i don't really talk to them alot so id be sorta on my own. i'll prolly sleep friday-monday lol. i have the vague feeling i have to do something this weekend, but i seriously don't remember. is that a bad thing?

anyway i really need to take a bath and go to sleep considering how tired i was this morning (omg i rode on a diff bus and got to sleep in 10 minutes plus we got to the school like 10 minutes early! and it was wednesday and wednesdays are late start days! so like an extra hour and 40 mins!) tomorrows thursday :[ weightlifting day in PE. i hate weightlifting. i hope brandons banned from weightlifting for good, hes in our group. actually i dont really care cuz tomorrows my last day in that group, and i'll miss steve but whatever, i'll be glad to have jessi back in my group. ok i am sooo leaving for a bath now.

loveeeeee.
erin
27,82

No comments: