Nov 19, 2008

Hi, today was kinda weird, following the Adam situation.

It was normal until, like, lunch. Today was my day at lunch (we have a schedule now for me and Adam) and he still sat at the other end of the table. I could hear him the whole time and every time I flinched when I heard his whiny little voice. I had to bite my finger to stop me from yelling "SHUT THE EFF UP YOU A-HOLE, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU". My finger was nearly bleeding from my braces by the end of lunch. I told Nat that I would switch tables after I ate but A. I wanted to catch up on news and B. it's not like the people I would be eating lunch with want me there anyway. At either the table I would be at or with Kelcie Toye and all them other people.

I found out Trevor's mad at me because of the whole Adam thing. Kind of pisses me off because it's not his battle to fight anyway. I think he should stay out of it.

Anyway, I'm considering telling Adam I'm done not talking to him, but that I'm still pissed at him and probably won't treat him the same way. I think I might be done with the lunch thing, too, because I know the other people can't stand me being there. Well, I don't really think they hate me being there, but I hate being there. I don't talk to anyone. None of the people even know my name (well except for Austin (who's a creep) Jeremy, Steve, Heather, and all the other people in our grade except Kelcie(lots of sophomores and juniors and crap)) I want to come to an agreement between the two of us on no names unless they're asking for it (ie "OMG i luv ur cardigan!!" "woww r u gay or something" "*sniff* nooooo i just really like cardigans :(") Cuz frankly I don't really care on the lunch situations - I hate meeting Cortney for lunch and cutting in line though. What really bugs me is like the mornings, actually. Natalie and Jessi are always talking to Adam so I'm just left to wander the halls aimlessly until the bell rings, which really makes me feel like a total outcast.

One more thing on the Adam situation - ever since the start of the year, in civics, people make fun of Adam. And ever since the start of the year, I laugh every time (mostly out loud, sometimes in my head) It doesn't even bug me that people totally make fun of him. What bugs me is when he tattletales to the teachers. I mean, he should know that no one likes him and that he's gonna be the butt of jokes and crap, he shouldn't go running to the substitute going "ZAC FAGAN IS TEASING ME ABOUT BEING GAY" or whatever crap just so happens to be happening that day.


OK so lets go on to Baileigh. She's coming in only 6 DAYS! I'm soo excited. Although I found out I have 6 ABSENSES in Spanish. I only get 8! So since I'm taking off Wednesday for Baileigh, I can only miss one more day. So, including DC since I don't wanna go on finals, I can miss no days. I have to ask Mrs. Doctor if my days reset at the end of the semester because they do for all my other classes. Hopefully they do, cuz if I get sick I'm screwed. :( I dont wanna be screwed.

OK, so Tuesday Baileigh is coming, maybe fixing things with Adam tomorrow.... Don't know yet. Gotta sleep on it. Still haven't forgiven him for calling me a dyke. Obviously I have some issues to work out considering I get a ping every time I hear his voice and that the whole teasing thing doesn't bug me, just the fact that hes tattletaling. Nervous-making day tomorrow, obv. Either have to make up with Adam or face Anna (for some reason she hates me or something, we used to be friends last year but idk what happened.) Hopefully I'll live to tell the tale.

Love.
6, somethin. (my sidebar's closed, ok?)

No comments: