Nov 7, 2008

Heyy. OK so today was pretty disturbing following my "Adam is dead to me" story, and I just can't stop thinking about it.

Today, before the pep assembly, someone brought up lunch because I sat with Cortney, McKenzie, Heather, Anna, and Kelcie Toye outside today (it friggen sucked - I barely talked to anyone). I don't remember who it was, but they brought up the Adam thing and Natalie and Jessi said the whole reason he's mean to me is because I'm mean to him. I told them the whole reason I was mean to HIM was because HE was mean to ME. They said it didn't matter who started it, it only matters who ends it. I think that, really, it's not more of a thing who ends it. It doesn't MATTER who ends it. I think they meant the whole reason it keeps going is because I retaliate. If I didn't, though, it'd probably be spotted as like a sign of weakness and would only be drilled on harder. People spot weakness and leech on to it, it's human nature from when they had to like hunt things for food and crap. ANYWAY... Usually if I DO start up a fight with him, it's just like just kidding that he takes wayy too personally. I say it to everyone, usually, he just doesn't seem to get the fact that he pisses me off more than normal people so I mess with him more than normal people (he's nowhere near normal). Doesn't he ever stop and wonder why everyone in the entire school friggen hates him? Like in class with Zac Fagan, or Madi. It's because he's an immature little crap who just so happens to be racist like 75% of the time (probably more) and who randomly says like Indian (not Native American) made-up words under his breath because he thinks he's being funny(Mike Shin did it first, was sorta funny for a little while, but not anymore and I don't think he gets it anymore). He ISN'T funny. I don't know why I was ever friends with him to begin with. You know what? He's like Alyssa. They should hang out some time. They'd be best friends, I promise. Actually, I think even SHE hates him, which puts him lower on a bar. Lets say we have a popularity-o-metre for our grade. There are 109 spots (1 being the best). Let's put me and Natalie at around a 70, Alyssa around a 105-107(considering Anthony and Michael Bice), and Adam at a solid 108. He's not 109 because that's where Casey is, and he's only there because he never talks.

Adam and Natalie at the Cedar Point hat shack (Natalie's the one in pink)



Anyway so yeahh crappy day and I had something else important to say but I SOOO don't remember it. I went to pee and now I can't think of what it was, lol.

Anyway so yeahh free weekend this week, so I get to sleep. I'm actually thinking of going to bed right now - at like 7. lol.

Ohh now I remember - I'm sick today which could lead to my grumpiness. I nearly threw up during the pep rally - althought I was fine during the mile today, which was weird. Today we ran the mile for PE class and woooo boy was it fun :[ It actually wasn't bad - I didn't start feelin the burn until I had 3 outta 18 laps left to run. Soo yeah sucky day and I spose I'm gonna go to sleep now. Byee :[

Erin.
18,73

(PS - we signed up for our DC shirts today!)

No comments: