Nov 6, 2008

Hi. Today's not really a good day for me, and I've been keeping like everything really short lately so I figured I'd write a nice, meaty blog today.

OK so Tuesday I didn't write anything acause I went right to the orthodontist then I went right to bed (omg it was also election day, and Obama won!). Yesterday I didn't feel like writing anything cause it was just lame-o finance for life day at school and it was like a field trip but inside the building and idk it was stupid and weird. And like today omg (sorry I'm saying that alot) today sucked. We had stupid subs in PE and civics so now were running the mile TOMORROW and I hate the mile.

Adam was being such an ass today, it drove me insane. I've decided I can't eat lunch with my friends anymore because it's not like Adam would ever leave the table and it's not like they'd ever kick him out. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, I just don't necessarily love their decisions. Adam is an immature little brat who is constantly shouting out random obscenities and no one can stand him for it. He acts like a 5 year old. He needs to grow up and stop being such a perverted little kid.

Anyway, he pisses me off soo much sometimes just by like little things. He calls me names, steals my seat (really really pisses me off so much that I can't believe it) and sometime just randomly hits me or draws on me. Because of this there has been a few major fights and today he made me so mad I was almost in tears for the rest of the day. So I've decided to eat outside with Cortney and her lame-o friends even though I don't really want to but it's better than being stuck with a really stupid guy who I can't stand to be around.

So yeah anyway bad day and I don't ever want to think about it like ever again but oh well I suppose :[

At least tomorrow's friday.

19,74

No comments: