Hi. Today's Sunday. I didn't do the deed Friday because Jessi wasn't here and he didn't sit with us. I'd be more comfortable doing it with Jessi there, so hopefully she'll be there tomorrow otherwise I won't get to do it until next Monday. I sorta left yesterday because he was there doing crap with his camera with Natalie and Evona, so I figured he's just stay there after I left, but he didn't. He actually went away after I left. Soooo, Natalie and Evona were left there to sit by themselves. Oh well. I don't really care. I had fun over there with Cortney. It's actually pretty nice over there, even though I don't really like hanging out with stoners, they're pretty fun.
Soooooooo I am SO excited, Baileigh's coming in like ONE DAY! AND I am so excited for Spanish tomorrow cause we're making scrapbooks and I already got the educational part outta the way, now all I have to do is be creative and get to work with the paper. Yay!
I brought my clarinet home Friday to practice but I was so busy cleaning that I didn't. Whoopsies. Too late now.
I saved a whole bunch of instant netflix movies to my bookmarks list, a total of 13 scary movies. Me and Baileigh will probably watch them all, and since they're bad it's a good thing my computer has two headphone jacks (PLUS I have a headphone splitter now! yay!)
I need to like sort all my movies. I already got mosta the crappy ones and I sorted by genre but now I wanna sort on the likability factor within the genre. I am suchhh a nerd.
SOOOO OMG excited and yeahh I GET TO WEAR MY MOCS TOMORROW! Comfy comfy comfy! I love my moccasins, they are fluffy, warm, and very soft to walk in. I'm glad we looked all over Jackson until we finally found a pair in a size 13 instead of a 12. They're a bit big and a 12.5 woulda been best, but they don't make those. Isn't that stupid? They stop half sizes at 9.5 at Payless. Damn them.
I've already planned my outfits for the week (haha TWO WHOLE DAYS how hard is that) everything from belts to outerwear to tanktops to shirts to underwear to socks to shoes to decorative belts to hats *deep breath* woooo long list. I need to clean my XBox area acuz I have my walking boot my slippers and my crayon maker all jammed next to my XBox shelf. I really have no other place for them, though :[ I need to locate my speshul hat, my fave one. It's a big baggy beret. I also need to unpack my gum (how weird does that sound?) and unwrap it and put it in my backpack and I can just grab my Rumor, grab my iPod, grab my backpack and then GO. After, of course, I bundle up in my toasty wool coat and my gloves and handmade mittens (the thought of touching llama fur grosses me out, I gotta wear gloves under them)and my hat and my scarf. Yay! Baileigh!
Love.
1, somethin (I CLOSED MY SIDEBAR AND I DONT WANNA CHECK MY PHONE.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment