Dec 6, 2008

I haven't posted in a while cause Baileigh was here and cause I just didn't wanna post anything.

Not in the mood anymore I suppose.

Anyway, I've decided I'm not gonna talk to Adam anymore. Not worth it. I'm happier now, and I guess I just needed some time to think about it.

I've given up eating with Natalie and Jessi and the others. Just didn't really feel it was necessary anymore. Besides, it's funner over with Cortney, Heather, the Steves, Austin, and the rest.

Anyway I got last chair in band (at least so far.) I knew I wasn't going to do good at it because I hadn't really had time to practice because my clarinet broke the day I was planning on really practicing. Anyway, it was technique anyway and I probably wouldn't have noticed I was doing anything wrong in the first place.

Bye.

No comments: