Ew. This place is ugly. I don't mean to brag, but I've done a lot better work than this. Shows what about a year of graphic design and CSS experience gives you... LOL.
I haven't been blogging because I've been busy. Or lazy. Or maybe I just didn't want to.
I'm procrastinating on doing my homework. I have so much and it's due tomorrow, and I just don't want to do it...
Since the last time you saw me:
- I adopted four more hamsters,
- Two of which died,
- I started my sophomore year and loved it.
- I met an awesome girl from Toledo named Marissa.
- Then I got an elderly ferret.
- Her adrenal disease caught up to her,
- And I had to put her to sleep.
- I then adopted ANOTHER ferret and she is just freaking awesome, I love her to bits.
- Then, I changed schedules. I never get to see my friends, literally, ever. All my classes suck and I spend lunch by myself.
- I then adopted ANOTHER ferret (yes, ANOTHER!) and she's, apparently a baby. She's bitey. She's cute and all, but she needs some major training and a vet check-up.
- I went through half a year with one pair of jeans (Three pair are coming in the mail tomorrow?) and lived to tell the tale, LOL.
Anyway, my biggest concern is lunch. As Natalie once said, live revolves around the lunch table.
There isn't one anymore.
I sit in the door in front of the band room and do homework by myself. Or in the library. But usually the library has a class in it.
Normally, I'd like to be a loner. But not like this. This is lame. When spring/summer comes, hopefully I can sit outside and work...
Apparently Adam also left, because he was the only guy. So now the official "lunch table" consists of Natalie, Evona, Marissa, and Jessi. Their lunch is full, apparently. I was told that mine was empty, but every table's full here, too.
I hate my classes.
Mrs Malberg's is the best, and it's not even good... Algebra C. Tons of homework and stupid notes that have to follow set lines.
Mrs Hoppe's is probably the worst. We sit there and listen to her talk about Jersey Shore. Ick.
Mrs Paszkiet's is a close second to worst... She's so boring that I kind of drift off into sleep while she's talking. It's a writing class. She doesn't describe any of the assignments, just tells us to do them.
I was really thinking about going to career center, but I'm not so sure anymore. At first I wanted to do Agriscience, but I don't think so anymore. I think I might go into the computer one, though. I'm just not sure. I wish I had picked better ones to tour.
Anyway, I better go do my homework. YUCK. Why do I have so much? I'm about to cry. I've had to work 5 hours a night in addition to Wednesday's forum and every lunch period just to get the bare minimum done.
I'm becoming a sad, bitter person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment