Feb 8, 2010

I talked to Casey today. Well, I talk to Casey every day. But today I talked to him about a taboo subject.

I edited his paper for Developmental Writing in 3rd hour. Actually, I edited four papers. But Casey's was one of them. He talked about how he wanted to be a welder living in Tennessee, with a wife, two children, and a two story house.

When I finished editing it, we talked about snow days. I told him that we never had snow days on Wednesdays, and he told me that we did once. On Valentine's day, 2007. We talked about his dad's death. (Actually, I think it was his step-dad. He always referred to him as his dad throughout the conversation. And, actually, it wasn't even a Wednesday.)

I remembered when he ran away. It brought me back. I remembered when he changed.

He's a nice kid.

Anyway, let us move on to nicer subjects. Jessi has the BIGGEST crush on Casey. She's afraid to do anything. I don't want to hook them up because she'll get all nervous about it, and I'm nervous that he'll reject her and it'll ruin our friendship and blah blah blah. Shh - it's a secret.

Mrs. Hoppe told us a story about when she sang a cheer to Ryan and called him Rihanna. She told Alicia that Ryan was the nicest kid in the sophomore class and that all the girls should date him because "He's a good boy." LOL.

Lynette said the funniest thing on Friday. We were in Mrs. M's algebra class, and she said something along the lines of, "WOW, polynomials are so cool! You're going to be using these all the time after you graduate! WOW!" Lynette leaned over to me, and she said, "Uhm, Erin, I'm not going to be dividing polynomials while I'm working at Sea World as the mermaid in Shamoo's tank." Misty overheard and she giggled, too.

Well, have a nice day. :)
My day was considerably better than last week. But I'm still sitting in the library during lunch. I don't have anyone to sit with. :(

1 comment:

Francisca said...

It was a Wednesday. I remember the day. He was a changed guy after that. That was the year we were close. When I got mad at him for not coming to the dance then in kick ball the next week he had said it was because he ran 10 miles away and cody had said where he went.

(Marissa always says 'you always know everything about everyone' haha I'm a stalker.)